As a document examiner, my job is to authenticate and validate signatures on documents.
- Did someone sign your name with out your permission?
- Are you being accused of writing something you did not write?
- Is your family divided due to a real-estate transfer or will dispute?
- Have you received threatening letters and want to investigate the source?
- Do you need to authenticate a signature/autograph?
- Do you just need peace of mind?
Please take a moment to call me and discuss your case.
To start the process, I will need the questioned documents faxed to me, later in the process I may need to see the originals.
If you are a law firm, I'll be glad to send you a copy of my Curriculum Vitae so you can have it on file next time you are wanting to consult with a Document Examiner about your case.
Choosing the right Document Examiner is as important as choosing the right attorney - it can be the critical factor in the eyes of a judge or jury.
If you have any of these document problems:
- Questioned Checks
- Questioned Wills
- Verification of Autographs
- Identity Theft
- Questioned Signatures or Letters
- Anonymous Letters
Any other questioned document situations
Call me now to discuss your case.
Verbal Opinion $355.00 (up to 3 hours of examination)
$120 per hour after the first 3 hours
Written Opinion $590.00
Upgrade from Verbal to Written $235.00
I accept PayPal, bank checks and credit cards